Dear User, Under the nr. 196/2003 Legislative Decree (Italian Personal Data Protection Code), the handling of your information shall be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, as well as on the protection of your privacy and rights.
Therefore, subject to Article 13 of the nr. 196/2003 Legislative Decree, we provide the following information:
- The processing of personal information will be carried out on print and computer media.
- The information will be disclosed to third parties (partner companies) with your consent.
- The data processor is Maetrics S.r.l., with head office at VEGA Parco Scientifico Tecnologico di Venezia, Edificio Porta dell’Innovazione, Via Libertà 12, 30175 Marghera (VE).
- You can exercise your rights vis-à-vis the data processor at any time, under Art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code. Namely, you can require to know whether any of your personal information is being processed; to have the information and its sources disclosed in an intelligible fashion with no delay; to have the information cancelled, turned into an anonymous format, or blocked in case of unlawful use; to have the information updated, corrected or completed; to obtain a statement that the aforementioned actions were notified to the individuals to whom the information was disclosed, except in the case that such compliance proves to be impossible or entails a use of disproportionate means in relation to the protected right; to fully or partially oppose the processing of your personal information for lawful reasons, even if it pertains to the purpose of its collection.
- We invite you to visit www.maetrics.it for further information about the purposes of Maetrics S.r.l.